It's the start of the school year, and a great time to get yourself some IEA gear! The new IEA Store is open for one more week and then won't be open …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Bloomington-Normal educators create searchable, remote learning resource webpage for parents, community members
- Statement from Illinois Education Association President Kathi Griffin on lllinois’ “stay at home” order, schools staying closed until April 8
- Joint statement from Illinois education stakeholders on COVID-19 school closure
- Episode 27: New Educator Resources
- Illinois Education Association President Kathi Griffin statement on statewide school closure