As a result of bargaining the impact of the Governor's Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccination or testing for school employees in Illinois, …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Implementing the Vaccine & Testing Mandate in Unit 5
- A Message to our School District, Community & Leaders
- MEMBERS ONLY: Contract Ratification Results
- MEMBERS ONLY: Tentative Agreement: Contract Changes & Highlights + Ratification Information
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- IEA-Retired Teachers Education Scholarship Application Now Available
- Illinois Education Association President Kathi Griffin Statement on Midterm Election
- Tuscola Education Support Professionals Association Members Pack Board Meeting, Demand Fair Wages
- College of DuPage Faculty Association Requests for Contract Extension Rejected
- Tuscola Education Support Staff, Community Members Plan to Wear Red, Attend Board Meeting to Push for a Fair Contract