We Stand Up. We Fight Back! Several of you have already received mail at your home from the Illinois Policy Institute. Please take a few moments to …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Episode 10: IEA Executive Director Audrey Soglin
- More than 100 plan sit-in at board of education meeting in support of Belvidere Education Support Team
- More than 100 teachers expected at rally Monday to support Glen Ellyn superintendent
- IEA, Partnership for Resilience attend Harvard’s Education Redesign Lab to rethink education and child development systems
- Geneva Education Association Begins Public Posting Process, Clears Way for Possible Teacher Strike