As a result of bargaining the impact of the Governor's Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccination or testing for school employees in Illinois, …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Implementing the Vaccine & Testing Mandate in Unit 5
- A Message to our School District, Community & Leaders
- MEMBERS ONLY: Contract Ratification Results
- MEMBERS ONLY: Tentative Agreement: Contract Changes & Highlights + Ratification Information
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- Poshard Foundation donating $50,000 to Resilient Southern Illinois
- Illinois Education Association Calls on School Districts, Lawmakers to Take Immediate Action to Address Increased Violence in Schools
- Seventy-five Illinois Education Association affiliates file motion to intervene in Sangamon County lawsuit in effort to protect health and safety of students and employees
- Harvey, Dolton and South Holland Teachers Call for Changes to Address Recent Increase in School Violence
- Southern Illinois University Faculty call for administration to stop its disciplinary investigation against Chinese professor