It's the start of the school year, and a great time to get yourself some IEA gear! The new IEA Store is open for one more week and then won't be open …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Legislative Update for Feb. 20, 2020
- Statement from IEA President Kathi Griffin on Gov. J.B. Pritzker’s annual State of Illinois Budget address
- Episode 26: IEA Representative Assembly
- Illinois State Board of Education new rules on isolated time outs provide needed clarity, but lack adequate training requirements, may endanger students, adults
- High school student detained by ICE released on bond, will live with her high school counselor