It's the start of the school year, and a great time to get yourself some IEA gear! The new IEA Store is open for one more week and then won't be open …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- High school student detained by ICE, local educator starts fundraiser
- IEA calls for end to seclusion rooms, workgroup to study solutions that value safety, restorative practices
- District 228 teachers publicly post offer after contract negotiations stall, take initial step toward strike
- Illinois Education Association wins Emmy for IEA Teacher Stories
- Education Support Staff will pack board meeting, encourage school board to come back to the bargaining table