A VERSION OF THE MESSAGE BELOW HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR COMMUNITY LEADERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THOSE MESSAGES, EACH OF THEM ARE LINKED HERE. A …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- A Message to our School District, Community & Leaders
- MEMBERS ONLY: Contract Ratification Results
- MEMBERS ONLY: Tentative Agreement: Contract Changes & Highlights + Ratification Information
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: August 21, 2020
- IEA President Kathi Griffin congratulates State Rep. Emanuel “Chris” Welch on election as Speaker of the Illinois House
- Elgin teachers, community plan to rally in support of safe schools, call for stronger return to learn plan
- IEA issues statement denouncing riot in Washington, D.C.
- Education Unions Call on the Illinois State Board of Education to Postpone Standardized Testing
- Education unions call for lawmakers to make schools safe for all