This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password: …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Illinois Education Association President Kathi Griffin highlights importance of community metrics, safety measures in Gov. JB Pritzker’s press conference on face coverings
- Orland Park, Palos Hills and Tinley Park District 230 teachers push to start school year with remote learning, will hold car caravan to highlight unanswered questions
- Medical review panel will determine whether school districts are opening safely
- Hinsdale teachers push to start school year with hybrid learning plan, will hold socially-distanced rally to highlight unanswered questions
- Joint statement from the Illinois Education Association and the Illinois Federation of Teachers on the start of the school year and enforcement of back-to-school plans, including health and safety strikes