A VERSION OF THE MESSAGE BELOW HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR COMMUNITY LEADERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THOSE MESSAGES, EACH OF THEM ARE LINKED HERE. A …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- A Message to our School District, Community & Leaders
- MEMBERS ONLY: Contract Ratification Results
- MEMBERS ONLY: Tentative Agreement: Contract Changes & Highlights + Ratification Information
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: August 21, 2020
- Greenville educators providing food pantry aimed at feeding students, families and senior citizens
- Fenton teachers announce their recommended candidates for school board, plan to continue to canvas community
- Dundee Township educators announce their recommended candidates for school board
- Bremen educators announce their picks for school board
- Glenview educators announce their picks for school board