A VERSION OF THE MESSAGE BELOW HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR COMMUNITY LEADERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THOSE MESSAGES, EACH OF THEM ARE LINKED HERE. A …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- A Message to our School District, Community & Leaders
- MEMBERS ONLY: Contract Ratification Results
- MEMBERS ONLY: Tentative Agreement: Contract Changes & Highlights + Ratification Information
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: August 21, 2020
- Rockford Education Association will call on Board of Education to allow educators the choice to work from home
- Dunlap teachers will call on Board of Education to responsibly spend taxpayer money, will virtually pack board meeting
- One-third of Illinois educators considering leaving profession in midst of COVID-19 pandemic
- Glendale Heights teachers call for immediate shift to remote learning
- Lake Forest teachers warn of liability concerns after school board votes to defy health department’s remote-learning recommendation