As a result of bargaining the impact of the Governor's Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccination or testing for school employees in Illinois, …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Implementing the Vaccine & Testing Mandate in Unit 5
- A Message to our School District, Community & Leaders
- MEMBERS ONLY: Contract Ratification Results
- MEMBERS ONLY: Tentative Agreement: Contract Changes & Highlights + Ratification Information
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- Southern Illinois University Faculty call for administration to stop its disciplinary investigation against Chinese professor
- School Employee Benefit and Wage Protection Bill passes both legislative chambers, heads to governor’s desk
- Supermajority of Columbia College staff vote to authorize a strike
- Legislative Update for October 20, 2021
- Statements from Triad Education Association president and Edwardsville Education Association vice president after judge grants motion for IEA to intervene in latest DeVore case