It's the start of the school year, and a great time to get yourself some IEA gear! The new IEA Store is open for one more week and then won't be open …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- IEA to represent Wood Dale teacher denied birth leave before Illinois Supreme Court
- Statement from District 228 teachers on tentative agreement
- Episode 25: Ed Leaders Network
- The Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) wants your opinion on its strategic goals
- District 228 teachers set strike date, plan community meetings