This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password: …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- Protected: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- Protected: UFSPA Bargaining Update: August 21, 2020
- Protected: Reopening Update: Revised Plan to Begin 2020-21 with Remote Learning
- Protected: UFSPA Bargaining Update: August 2020
- Protected: Reopening Update: Return to Work
- Avoca teachers hold rally for a fair contract, issue warning about programming cuts
- Greenville community comes together, sets up free childcare for educators during COVID-19
- Minooka Teachers push to continue remote learning after Will and Grundy Counties see COVID-19 spike
- Unions and Management Organizations Release Guidance for Teacher Evaluations
- Harvey Educators to distribute 2,000 bags of supplies to community members in need