This content is password protected. To view it please enter your password below: Password: …
We Are UFSPA.
We are the Unit Five Support Professionals Association, a union of education support professionals working in McLean County Unit 5 schools, stepping up for each student by being partners in their education.
LATEST (MORE BELOW)
- MEMBERS ONLY: Contract Ratification Results
- MEMBERS ONLY: Tentative Agreement: Contract Changes & Highlights + Ratification Information
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: September 24, 2020 – Tentative Agreement Reached
- MEMBERS ONLY: UFSPA Bargaining Update: August 21, 2020
- MEMBERS ONLY: Reopening Update: Revised Plan to Begin 2020-21 with Remote Learning
- Bannockburn teachers to call for immediate return to remote learning
- After Lake County Health Department issues warning to schools, Lake Forest teachers push for immediate return to remote learning
- Illinois Department of Public Health should identify schools with verified COVID-19 outbreaks
- Alderman calls for equal pay at City Colleges of Chicago
- State Board engages Illinois unions to support first-year teachers with coaches and mentors as they navigate unique fall